I want to die too, many times, if not all the time. I’m glad you could never kill yourself. You deserve better than that, and suicide is not the answer. It never is. Just as how self harm is never the answer.
There are plenty enough reasons for you to keep on living. I know you probably don’t want to hear them, I personally never did and still don’t. But I am going to tell you some anyways.
- Think of the people you’re going to meet.
- Think of all the places you haven’t visited yet.
- Think of all the bands you have never listened to yet.
- Think of all the live shows of your favorite band you’ll go to.
- Think of the person that might fall in love with you tomorrow.
- Think of all the new music your favorite band might record tomorrow.
- Think of that person that will fall in love with you, holding out a ring, asking you to share the rest of your life with him/her.
- Think of all the people you might become friends with.
- Think of your favorite song and how you never want to stop listening to it.
- Think of all the stupid useless video games you haven’t played yet.
- Think of all the movies you haven’t seen yet.
- Think of all the books you still want to read.
- Think of all the fears you still have to overcome, cause you will overcome them and it will be the greatest feeling ever.
- Think of all the pies you’re going to eat, all the ice creams, all the cookies, everything.
- Think of the people that will miss you, and would never forget you if you were gone.
- Think of how much you’re worth. You’re worth a lot, you’re important.
And this is probably not even 10% of all the reasons why you should never give up on living. Let me just leave you with that, this picture, and some lyrics that got me though some of my bad days;
For all the air that’s in your lungs
For all the joy that is to come
For all the things that you’re alive to feel
Just let the pain remind you hearts can heal - Hate to see your heart break from Paramore
And the blood in these veins isn’t pumping any less than it ever has
And that’s the hope I have, the only thing I know that’s keeping me alive - Last hope from Paramore
Now the night is coming to an end,
The sun will rise and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive for me.
You will die, but now your life is free,
Take pride in what is sure to die. Truce from Twenty One Pilots
The only difference between life and dying
Is one is trying, that’s all we’re called to do
So try to love me and I’ll try to save you. - Lovely from Twenty One Pilots
Just think of the future,
And think of your dreams.
You’ll get away from here,
You’ll get away eventually. Future from Paramore
I’m really happy, but also kind of surprised this got so many notes. I love you guys, and I care, I might not be very smart or very helpful, but I’m always here if you need someone to listen <3